Are you planning on buying an NFT ticket for one of the upcoming events? This short tutorial is going to walk you through the process of adding it to your digital wallet.
We’ve put our effort into making selling and buying NFT tickets for events as simple as possible. Here is what you should know.
On the last step of the registration process, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. There, you will have access to:
- the list with all supported wallets (our technology of choice is Polygon, so there are over 60 supported wallets)
- the option to automatically add Polygon network to their wallet
- the option to automatically send the NFT to their MetaMask wallet
- the option to connect any supported wallet as a destination (through a simple copy/paste action)
- and once the NFT is minted, all the information will be available through a unique URL (we will get back to this later)
Once the NFT ticket is sent to the desired wallet, the system will you that it will be minted within 1 to 3 hours. This operation is usually performed in less time, but we want to cover all possible circumstances.
What happens once the NFT ticket is minted?
An email is automatically sent to its buyer (Yay, your NFT is minted!) with links directing to the collectible on both Opensea and Rarible. Furthermore, there is a direct link pointing to the token’s information (the same unique URL as mentioned above @ no. 5).
All the essential information is displayed here: the token ID, the smart contract’s address, and the connected wallet’s address. Furthermore, we’ve also added a step-by-step tutorial on how to add the artwork to the MetaMask mobile wallet. The required information can be easily copied and pasted so that the artwork is displayed.
Need further assistance? Contact us.