Identity and data contact of the personal data operator
OVEIT INC., with headquarters in Newark, 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, DE 19702, USA, registered with the State of Delaware, Division of Corporations under file# 6398360 and SR# 20172992247 and ONLINE VENUE & EVENTS S.R.L., with headquarters in EU, Romania, Bucharest, 165 Calea Calarasilor, building 38, floor 8, app. 33, District 3, registered at Trade Register Bucharest under the no. J40/4236/2015, having fiscal identification number RO 3433927, (both hereinafter referred to as “the Companies”, “Oveit”, “the Platform”, “we”, “us”), as associated Operators according to article 26 of GDPR, respect the privacy and security of the processing of personal data of each person (user) who access the website, for visiting the website, registering the events, buying the tickets or accessing any other services provided by the Companies.
The Companies try to protect as much as possible the right to intimacy and the right to image of the website’s users, in order to provide them with a secure online experience, which shall not affect in a negative way the personal life of the users. In this regard, we make every effort to ensure that the information entered in the system is used only for the scopes you are considering. We are 100% against spam.
If you do not agree that your data will be processed, you have the right and the freedom not to create a user account and not to access the website operated by Oveit.
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- ‘controller’ or ‘the operator’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
The rights of the website’s users (according to GDPR – applicable to European citizens)
Oveit, as personal data operators, have implemented the technical and organizational measures to ensure the rights of users of the site www.oveit.com (data subjects under Regulation No. 679/2016), namely:
- The right of access means the right of the data subject to obtain a confirmation from the operator that it does or does not process the personal data concerning him / her and, if so, to access to the data and information on the way the data are processed.
- The right to data portability refers to the right to receive the personal data in a structured format, currently used and readable automatically, and to the right to transmit these data directly to another operator if this is feasible from technical point of view.
- The right to object concerns the right of the data subject to object to the processing of personal data where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or when the operator’s legitimate interest is taken into account. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject has the right to oppose processing at any time.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delays, of personal data stored inaccurately. The correction must be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) means the right of the data subject to request that his or her personal data be deleted without undue delays if one of the following reasons are applicable: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; he or she withdraws the consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; he or she opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict processing can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows verification of the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restriction; if the operator no longer needs personal data for processing, but the person asks for it to be ascertained, exercised or defended in court; if that person has opposed to the processing process for the time period during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those persons.
The collection and processing of personal data obtained through the website www.oveit.com is carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016. For any information or requests under the right of the data subject under the RGPD, you can address to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purposes and legal bases of the processing. Personal data categories collected and processed by Oveit
When visiting and / or registering on the companies’ website, by creating an account, by accessing, ordering or purchasing different products or services, by publishing events or by activating promotional materials, Oveit will collect from the website’s users personal data which can be used for identifying a person.
Oveit uses the collected information, personal data provided by you to the registration and the activity carried out on the Oveit website in order to facilitate access to the site, to personalize and improve certain products and services, to allow users to create an account and a profile, to contact the users, to verify and complete user’s service requests / requests, to analyze how users use the website and to inform them about the products or services offered by the company.
We can base our processing of personal data on the following legitimate grounds:
- contract: we can process personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations and to provide our services, in the course of the procedures before concluding a contract, for example when you request the submission of a tender;
- consent: we can process personal data on the basis of freely given and untimely consent when you provide us with the data;
- legitimate interest: we can process personal data based on legitimate interest when, according to our assessment, we consider that the processing is fair, reasonable and proportionate to the purpose of the processing;
- legal obligation and public interest: we can process personal data to meet Oveit’s legal obligations as professionals and employers.
Oveit can collect user’s personal data in the following ways:
- directly: we obtain personal data directly from the users of the site (hereinafter referred to as “the buyers” or “the customers”), when accessing the site, completing the contact form, using the existing chat form on the website, choosing to create an account on the website and / or opting for purchasing products / services on the website. We may obtain personal data directly from you when you contact us, email us or send us a resume or when entering into a contractual relationship with either of the companies. We also get personal data directly from site users (hereinafter referred to as “the events’ organizers” ) when they post on the companies’ site the events organized by them;
- indirectly: we obtain personal data indirectly in the contractual relationship we carry out from “the customers” and “the events’ organizers” in the situation that “the events’ organizers” install the computer applications provided by Oveit on the “the events’ organizers”‘ own sites;
- We can obtain your personal data from the following sources: professional and / or social websites – if you visit our official Facebook page, LinkedIn, we will collect the information regarding your account.
The categories of personal data you provide relate to:
- personal data you provided to us related to site visit and user account’s registration on site: when you visit the site, use the contact form, use chat functionality, and / or purchase products and services, you provide personal data that may refer to: name, surname, address, number phone, email address;
- financial data: when you add financial data (account number, the credit / debit card number) needed to purchase the products and services, these data are directed to a third party that performs the payment processing operation. Oveit does not store your financial data in its own systems;
- information collected automatically: whenever you interact with our Platform through the use of our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your device (for example, a computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on which websites you visit. Cookies also make your interaction with websites safer and faster, as they can remember your preferences (for example, authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the website (first-party cookie) or to another website (third-party cookie) when you visit the website again using the same device.
The necessary cookies help us make the website usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure sites on the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
The preferences cookies allow the website to remember information that changes according to how the website behaves or looks like (as, for example, your preferred language or location of the region).
Statistical cookies help the website owners understand how the visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Unclassified cookies are cookies which are yet to be classified, along with individual cookie providers.
Below you will see a full list of cookies on www.oveit.com and their functions:
|Necessary||_PHPSESSID||Oveit.com||Session tracking information / login / logout||1 month||Session / Host Only|
|cart||Oveit.com||Shopping cart information||1 month||HTTP / Host Only|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare.com||Identify web clients and apply individual security policies||1 year|
|Preferences||_PHPSESSID||Oveit.com||Session tracking information / login / logout||1 month||Session / Host Only|
|language||Oveit.com||Preferred language information||1 month||Host Only|
|Statistics||_gid, _gat||analytics.google.com||Internet traffic statistics||1 month||HTTP|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar.com||Statistics using website||1 year||HTTP|
|Marketing||intercom-id-q8hzxlp6||Intercom.com||Live chat system for technical assistance||1 year||HTTP|
|__zlcmid||Zopim.com||Live chat system for technical assistance||1 year||HTTP|
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings and you can always change these settings by accepting, rejecting or deleting cookies.
If you choose to change the settings, you may find that certain features will not work properly to take advantage of the services offered by our site. Browser settings differ from each other, so to manage cookies, you need to look at the relevant settings in your browser.
If you would like to learn more about cookies, please visit the following sites, which include detailed information about the types of cookies, how they are used and how you can manage your cookie.
Also, for detailed information about disabling and deleting cookies in some of the most commonly used browsers, click below:
Oveit uses MailChimp platform to deliver marketing newsletters. Mailchimp declares to be in compliance with the GDPR Regulation no. 679/2016 and offers the possibility to give up at any time to the subscription to the newsletter.
Personal data privacy. Does Oveit share your personal data? The retention duration of the personal data
Oveit will not disclose personal data collected through www.oveit.com except for the employees and the contractors for whom these data are being required to process them on behalf of Oveit or to provide services available from the Oveit website, or if the disclosure obligation is a legal obligation of Oveit or its employees or its contractors.
Oveit has implemented the organizational and security measures necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, the use, the alteration or the destruction of personal data in accordance with the GDPR Regulation.
Oveit, together with its collaborators, assumed the responsibility to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures regarding the protection of privacy of personal data. At the same time, Oveit grants access to personal data, to employees and collaborators, as well as company and management associates, only in accordance with the stated purpose of data collection.
Personal data provided by the users of the Oveit website, called “the buyers” or “the customers” will be accessed and processed by website users, named “the events’ organizers”, in accordance with their privacy policies adopted by “the events’ organizers”.
Oveit may provide personal data collected from you to its collaborators on the basis of the confidentiality agreements concluded with them and only for the purposes stated in this Policy as follows: software developer for mobiles, payment / banking services providers, website development, maintenance and hosting provider.
The server equipment hosting www.oveit.com, through which the personal data is collected, are protected both for physical and remote access, being installed in EU locations (Frankfurt, Germany) and periodically subject to a security audit.
User’s personal data (“the buyers” or “the customers” and the events’ organizers”) which are processed and stored in Oveit’s systems may be retained for a period of five years, calculated from the date of the last service performed for the customer or the last visit to the website (whichever is the latest), the reason for the extended retention period being to ensure continuity in the preparation of the services offered by Oveit.
Information regarding the breach of rights provided by GDPR
In the situation where you consider that your rights provided under the Regulation no. 679/2016 have been breached, you may address to the competent supervisory authority, according with art. 77 of GDPR, by filing a complaint.