Sell tickets online and receive payments instantly
Are you planning a concert, sports event or a conference? No matter the size, with Oveit you can create your event in minutes and you can sell tickets online at once. All you have to do is connect your payment processor (we accept Stripe, PayPal, and Crypto.com) and all ticket payments will be sent directly to your account as soon as customers pay.
Your visitors receive an electronic ticket instantly, which they can download to their phone or print. Using our free ticket scanning apps you can check them in once they arrive at the venue.
Whether you are hosting a seated or regular event, Oveit provides all the necessary tools to sell tickets online. With our system, you have full control over your ticket sales and event management 24/7.
Sell tickets online - video
SELL TICKETS ONLINE WITH OVEIT
"Great app, stellar customer support"
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 11-50 employees
"We have tried several event management systems for the conferences & workshops our NGO organizes (30 to 400 participants per event). We've used even some of the most praised apps out there. Trouble was that none of them was quite up to par with the set of features we needed (website embedding for the event registration form, customer vouchers, mobile app for check-in, payment integration and a couple more). Oveit came as an awesome surprise."
"Excellent service and really easy to integrate"
Information Technology and Services
"The simplicity and customer care of Oveit is fantastic. It is the easiest tool by far for ticketing to integrate to your site."
"Quick uptake and easy customisation, mobile site and access was impeccable, support was top notch !!"
Online ticket sales
"Saved time by not having to assign seats and allowed patrons to choose their seats."
See all reviews (33)
All ticket sales go to you, instantly
Unlike most software tools that allow you to sell tickets online, we don’t take a cut out of your sales. Whether you are a small business or a large event producer, our plans start with a free tier that includes 300 tickets sold free of charge per event. If you need more, we charge a monthly subscription fee, which you can pause at any time, which starts at $49/mo.
We think that all ticket sales should go to you, instantly. That’s why we’ve partnered with leading payment providers to allow you to accept payments instantly in your PayPal, Stripe or Crypto.com. Yes, this is right – we accept payments in most currencies but also cryptocurrencies, on your behalf.
SOME OF OUR TRUSTED CLIENTS
Online ticket sales
How to sell tickets online?
With Oveit, it’s very easy to start selling tickets right now. There are only 4 steps you need to take to start selling your tickets:
- Create an account with Oveit.com: you can create your account by heading over here and registering either using your email address or your social profile (Google or Facebook). Registration is instant and easy.
- Create your first event: setting up your event is really easy but if you need help, we are always here to help. You just need to fill in some details like the event name and date and your ticket info (price, number of tickets sold). There are other options available, like event seats of customer form but you can add those late.
- Connect your PayPal, Stripe, or Crypto.com account. If you don’t have one of these accounts just click on the links and create one in minutes. This is 100% secure and we will only use this to send money to your account, once a customer pays for a ticket.
- Hit publish and share your event link with your friends and fans.
These 4 steps are all it takes to start selling tickets online. There are no fees, outside of those charged by your payment processor. You can start free with your first 300 tickets sold and upgrade later if you need one of the more advanced features. You can check for the right pricing plan here.
THE EVENT ORGANIZER’S TOOLBOX
Online and box office ticketing
Online ticketing system - sell tickets online in-person and on your website
Sell tickets online, as well as in-person with our ticketing system. Our straightforward ticketing dashboard allows you to view and manage your event listings at all times. Here are some of the things you can do with Oveit’s ticketing platform:
- Create unlimited event listings
- Create unlimited ticket tiers, each with tweakable options like amount, start and end sales date, invitation only. Allow tickets to be either seated or regular
- Create venue seating maps
- Create ticket addons that can offer multiple perks, merchandise and vouchers, redeemable on site
- Set up event details, description, and geolocation
- Select start and end dates or even set your event as perpetual if needed
- Create customer data collection forms where you can record customer preferences and data you can later use in your marketing
- Create badges for your visitors
- Embed ticketing on your website or sell in our marketplace
- Onboard your team with different access tiers
Merch and swag
Event merchandising support
With Oveit you can sell tickets and merchandise at the same time. Use our ticket addon features or our cashless payments tools to transform your event into a fun, thriving commerce experience.
Here are some of the things enabled by Oveit:
- Sell addons like t-shirts, branded merchandise, together with the ticket. Use our scanning apps to check visitors in and allow them to claim the purchased addons;
- Mint and sell NFT tickets, earn from secondary ticket sales, even after the event is done
- Set up cashless payments for your event
- Onboard vendors and offer them mobile POS solution as part of the Oveit Pay ecosystem
- Sell tickets online for in-person access and allow guests to visit relevant media, using the same ticket code, after the event
- Set up live shopping events
Market your event and connect with customers
Marketing and customer support for when you sell tickets online
Oveit allows you to easily manage the marketing and customer data using our customer data collection and easy integration into your marketing apps. With Oveit, all of your customer data is accessible in your free event CRM. This way you can manage customer relationships across events and get an understanding of your fans and visitors.
Here are some of the things you can do when you sell tickets online with Oveit to improve your marketing efforts:
- Set up promotional ticket tiers;
- Create vouchers with percentage based or fixed amount discount sales;
- Create invitation-only tickets, free or paid;
- Collect data and export it into your favorite format or app;
- Customize the design of the ticket sales widget or page;
- Customize the confirmation and follow up emails with your brand and logo;
- Easily share your event on social media or via email;
- Embed the ticket sales in your existing website or sell tickets online on Oveit;
- Create gamification options for your potential buyers;
- Set up special perks for buyers of VIP tickets or loyal customers, using our addon feature;
- Import data from other ticketing systems and have a general overview of your sales efforts;
Real time reports
Online ticket sales reporting in real-time
Oveit automatically collects relevant data and creates reports in real-time. This way it becomes easy to understand how the tickets you’ve put on sale perform, what’s their evolution and much more. You can get an understanding of how your customers are behaving across events, how much they’re spending based on cashless payments information and which are the best performing partners, based on their discount vouchers.
Mint and Sell NFT tickets online
With our solution you can easily create and sell NFT tickets online. This innovative type of ticket allows attendees access to both in-person and digital experiences. You can enrich the experience with forever lasting digital assets that will continue to bring you royalties long after the event is over.
- Create experiential art with your tickets;
- Allow your fans to really own the experience you create;
- Earn recurring revenue as the ticket NFTs are resold, even after the event is done;
- Bridge online and in-person events with collectible tokens;
- Join the Web3 revolution and create the next big thing in experiences;
ACCESS YOUR TICKET SALES INSTANTLY
Sell tickets online, start free,
don’t pay a cut
Oveit is what is called a freemium SaaS platform. This means you can use it free for up to 300 ticket sales. Yes, even paid tickets. If you are a larger event planner and you host larger events, or you need some of our more advanced tickets options, you only pay a small monthly fee. You can pause this fee at any time and reactivate it when the time is right. Unlike the other guys, we let you keep all your sales and you receive them instantly. Isn’t that neat?
Choosing the right ticketing software
How to choose an event ticketing software? 10 features you need when you sell tickets online
We’d like to share a few thoughts on what we think are the key features you should be looking for when choosing an event ticketing software.
Let’s start with the basics and move on up from there.
1. Unlimited number of tickets and events
The first thing you should be paying attention to is whether the tool you are planning on using to sell tickets allows you to sell an unlimited number of tickets and set up an unlimited number of events. If that’s capped at a certain threshold – you might have yourself a bad deal.
Try to find tools that allow you to add an unlimited number of tickets and create an unlimited number of events. You might be starting small but usually small, carefully curated events tend to grow into beautiful communities.
2. Access to your event ticketing data
Number two on our list is access and control to your event ticketing data. The world has changed but there are still ticketing apps that allow only a moderate access to your data and your customers. Try to find a tool that allows full control over how you set up your event, your community information and it allows you to constantly access your visitor data, so you can leverage communication with them in the future.
3. Fair pricing
The third thing – pretty important though – is fair pricing. At the moment the most prevalent way to price ticketing software is percentage based. At Oveit, we don’t think that’s fair. In effect what this does is make the ticketing software company get a cut from your business.
“But I’m a small business – you say. I can’t afford to pay if I don’t sell anything”. We hear you. That’s why you can find a free tier plan that allows you to sell tickets (and get the payment in your account), free of charge, up to 300 visitors. Pretty cool, right?
Truth be told this pricing model exists at large in many other areas of ecommerce. For some reason, the event ticketing world has decided that the best way to price software is to grab a bite out of your sales. So choose carefully.
4. Instant payments for tickets sold
Number 4: Instant payments. Events are again a special case in terms of online sales. With many event ticketing apps you will have to wait until your event is done to actually receive your payments.
Try to find a tool that allows you to plug your PayPal or Stripe account and get your payments instantly in your account. For many event planning professionals, this is very, very important.
5. Seating maps that work with multiple ticket tiers
Seating maps are number 5 on our list. If you’re running a concert or planning a theatre play, you will need your guests to choose where they wanna sit. Find an event ticketing software that allows you to set up your event seating map, attach ticketing options to it and create the different pricing tiers you might be looking for.
Sell tickets online in all of these countries
We are keen on supporting you, wherever you are. You can start selling tickets instantly in all the countries below. We are a company headquartered in Austin, TX but have support offices in Europe as well, where your questions can be answered almost immediately.
- United States
- United Kingdom
Our system accepts over 30 currencies and most cryptocurrencies when accepting payments for your sold tickets. To make it easy for your customers to purchase tickets and for you to manage selling tickets on Oveit, we implemented 6 languages in our system. These are English, German, Japanese, Netherlands, French, and Spanish.
What else can I do with Oveit?
Oveit Pay – cashless payments for events and venues
Oveit Pay is a solution designed for growing events and venues that want to create a cashless payments ecosystem. With Oveit Pay you can onboard vendors and allow your guests to topup credit and pay using digital wallets. Digital wallets are stored on NFC/RFID wristbands and cards and can be accessed with a simple tap.
We provide cashless payments solutions for global events and venues that increase revenue by 30 to 60% and improve user experience, within and outside their venues.
We focus on helping you increase in-venue purchases, increase your revenue and improve the visitors’ experiences. With Oveit you can set up multiple online and physical credit top-up points, multiple vending points (including external vendors), as well as track purchases throughout your venue or event.
Sell like a pro with our leading live commerce software
Streams.live is our live shopping events tool. Whether you are selling tickets, goods or even NFTs you can do this live, in front of your audience.
At 9% median conversion rate, live shopping is the fastest growing commercial channel. Use our Streams.live to connect with your audience and establish trust. Selling products becomes fun and engaging.
Pixel art by Rachanon Khattiyon