Hello, future marketing and customer engagement intern.
Do you think that real life experiences such as a concert, a movie, a play or having the time of your life at the next festival are worth building? Have you planned a party, a conference or a get together that helped people meet and experience something together? Oveit is a technology company that helps individuals and companies build experiences. Our mission is to build the best experience technology for those that bring humanity together.
Please apply by sending your resume at contact at oveit.com
Oveit has a fast paced growth rate and we seek talented new team members that can help us respond to this growth. We are seeking those with sharp focus, stamina and the belief that the world is indeed small. As a marketing and customer engagement intern you will be onboarding and helping customers from all over the world to use our technology.
The ideal candidate is fluent in at least one international language (preferably English, French or German). He or she is great with people. Not just face to face but also on the phone, via Skype or any other communication channel. Our future intern is great (or willing to become great) at tech marketing and customer support, thoughtful and creative and most important – self driven and a great team player.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create digital marketing tactics and build on company strategy
- How to build community relationships by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media accounts.
- How to track marketing performance using digital tools
- How to create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- How to engage new and exciting customers using our CRM tools
- Many other things in related opportunities and projects.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great foreign language and inter-cultural understanding.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Familiarity with the world of technology (you will not be writing code but a general overview of how an app works would be great).
- Willingness to evolve and innovate.
We value your commitment and we will help you start and/or upgrade your carrier. Among the things you will be learning is how to respond to customer requests, following up, create great marketing content and distribute this content across social media and more. You will be learning about how to engage and connect with customers from many cultures. We want you to become a building block of an upcoming globally recognized tech company.
Further reading about Oveit:
- Oveit for brand events: https://www.oveit.com/brand-event-management.html
- Oveit for conferences: https://www.oveit.com/event-management-conferences.html
- Oveit for creative industries: https://www.oveit.com/event-management-theaters.html
- App review by Event manager blog: http://www.eventmanagerblog.com/oveit-review